Working with other team members to plan, design, implement and support complex network, systems, application and operations management solutions
Providing customer value outside our stated project charters by lending expertise not only on the solutions we provide, but the systems and elements which comprise them
Developing well-understood and clear customer-facing documentation providing our customers a deep understanding of the solutions we provide
Communicating clearly with customers to derive true requirements, and guide them towards smarter, more efficient end solutions.
• Exemplary troubleshooting skills, both technical "on the keyboard" and human factors related analysis
• Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the network and systems management
• Excellent understanding of business and operational needs of automation and operations centers
• Deep Linux/*NIX administration skills
• Excellent operating system (windows and *NIX) troubleshooting ability
• Excellent network equipment troubleshooting ability
• Strong understanding of database functions, operations and internals
• 2-3 years previous experience in a technical support or technical consulting role