In order to align the IT Service Assurance tools and processes with the business goals an assessment can be vital to understanding the current state and the necessary actions to reach the next delta.
The AccuOSS Team will asses your tools, process, and talent to assure the ability to reach critical milestones in your IT Service Management project.Request Assessment
- "Since deploying the Assure1 solution, we have remediated the dependency and cost of operating with legacy tools and plan to reduce OPEX in the months and years to come. In addition to the direct savings, Assure1’s unified platform for fault, performance and topology is easy to use and provides our engineering team with the speed and agility to deliver a high-degree of service quality to our NOC and end-customers."
Quickly align your functional needs to your technical needs
AccuOSS provides Service Assurance Assessment Workshops of one or more of the architectural layers: Business, Functional, Technical, and/or Implementation. The workshop is the first step in a process of providing a client with a set of tactically oriented recommendations to deploy, improve, and/or optimize their Service Assurance solution architecture (i.e. People, Process, and Technology). The methodology and baseline for the Service Assurance workshop leverages both the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and the TeleManagement Forum’s (TMF) Business Process Framework (eTOM).
After facilitating the Focus Group and conducting the User Observation and Interview sessions, AccuOSS will review the data gathered offsite for gaps and redundancies in a client’s Service Assurance solution vs. the ITIL and eTOM baselines. Approximately a week after the Service Assurance Workshop concludes, AccuOSS will deliver a presentation summarizing the Service Assurance Assessment process and findings:
- Summary of Participants & Logistics
- Tactical Recommendations
- Tweaking or tuning Operations process or technology
- Leverage existing or making minimal investment
- Often about expense – improving efficiency / extracting incremental value
- Strategic Recommendations
- Changing Operations process or technology approach
- Usually involves more investment
- Often about revenue – changing the business or process model to extract a new source of chargeable value
To schedule an assessment or arrange a meeting with one of our service assurance consultants, please click the “Contact Us” link below and we will be in touch, promptly.